Today’s Topic/Question: My Top 5 Favorite Quotes
Before we start, you know the deal!! DO NOT comment on any grammar issues during these 30 days…I don’t grammar check when I write in my physical journal and I won’t do it here. I am keeping everything RAW here! Ok, Thank you! But for this is shouldn’t be that hard.
To be transparent I only picked this topic for today because I am kind of short on time and I know this is one i’ll be able to produce quickly.
My top 5 quotes are a mixture of Love & Life quotes. Some stem from Movies/TV/Media, some are from just people I know personally, some are just ones came up with along this walk of life.
- “BE YOU!!” Always something I live by. Be Yourself, people will Love you for who you are, and if not, they aren’t meant to be in your life. And THAT TOO is OK. Who you are is enough for the right people.
- “I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.” ~ Carrie, Sex in the City. I mean this in a nut shell is Me. Like I can’t say it better myself. If you can do a day without communicating w/ me…then you can go the rest of your life. And you are not for me.
- “Be the Rainbow is someone else’s cloud.” ~ Maya Angelou. Sometimes I feel like this quote is a blessing to that person and can drain you if you are doing for for wrong people. Usually, being there for someone for me means just listening sometimes and that’s all the need. Not allowing them to dwell on the negative at least while they are with you (or talking to you). It’s nice to have someone who you can talk to that’ll bring your day up. But also be able to recognize some people will take advantage of that and use you. So you also have to be cautious who you do those things for. Cause it will drain you and leave you feeling hurt.
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” IDK where I heard this from or who to credit…LOL but I posted this on my Instagram the other day (@TotalDivaRea). But I think this quote is self explanatory. If you find you are happier in a relationship, find someone (who is FOR YOU) and be in that. If you find your are happiest being alone, then don’t feel forced to be in a commitment, because that what society says you should be doing. Happiness is determined by how YOU feel not how other’s think you should feel. Remember that, EVERYTHING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, and there’s not one way map for life. What’s fulfilling for one, may not be fulfilling for you.
- “Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.”Um, yea. Just when you think you know it all, life will hit you like a ton of bricks and just like that your studying life again.
I can go on and on with quotes I love, but those are the one that came to kind at the moment because of what’s going in my life right now I think.
What are some of your favorite quotes? List them in the comments below!
Day FOUR DOWN!!