For the most part I do this routine mainly on the weekends. This is something I do when I have more time, and want a more flawless coverage, without having to use cream/liquid foundation.
- Neutrogena Naturals Moisturizer
- Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer
- MAC prolonger wear concealer in NC50 (face)
- MAC prolonger wear concealer in NW40 (undereye)
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Medium (undereye)
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Dark (face)
- Sleek Blush in Fenberry
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
This routine is really simple & quick. See tutorial video below. BTW, most of the brushed I used in this tutorial were the Real Techniques Line, which I LOVE!!