Ok, so you guys have been asking me to get back into my makeup tutorials. I know, I know, it’s been a while. BUT, I am back on the makeup tutorial grind.
This look is actually a YouTube Guru Inspired look that was originally done by lipSH0CK. I absolutely LOVE this look. This has been my go to look ever since she posted this video! So a big THANK YOU to LipSH0CK for posting this tutorial! I wasn’t getting much use out of my Naked 2 Palette until now.
I used a couple of different things, because it didn’t have ALL the things she used [but I had most]. I also left out using Verve from the Naked 2 Palette, just because that’s MY personal preference.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Constructivist Paint Pot
- MAC Blunt Blush (Transition/Crease color)
- Naked 2 Palette
- Snakebite (Lid)
- Busted (Outer-V)
- Foxy (Brow Highlight)
- Blackout (used to set black eyeliner, upper & lower)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (top and bottom lash line)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
*Note : Contacts are from CircleLens.net
- Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer (NW40: under eye, NC50: Face)
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder (Medium: under eye, Dark: Face)
- MAC Ambering Rose
- Sleek Contour Kit in Dark (for highlighting AND contour)
- Just Bilstex…LOL
Oh, I will have a foundation routine up for my face in this video very soon, so stay tuned in for that!!