This is my current eyebrow routine. The products I use change from time to time, but the technique is always the same. I get my eyebrows thread usually once every 3-4 weeks. For the most part I do my eyebrows FIRST; Before I do my foundation, or eye makeup, there are times when I do my eyebrows after my foundation, But 9 times out of 10, it is before I do anything else. This is just the way I do it. There is no right or wrong way to do YOUR eyebrows. Do what works for YOU.
Products/Tools Used (in the video)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Spoolie Brush
- 2 angled eyeliner brushes
- Madeline Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil in Deep Brown
- Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Foreshadow
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW40
- Maybelline Clear Mascara
To see video of tutorial Click Here!